||Browse by Category:
|Why do I get echoes and how do I eliminate them?
If you get echoes, try the following:
- If using an external microphone and speakers
- Lower the volume of your speakers.
- Move the microphone further away from the speakers.
- Switch to a headset or USB phone.
- If using a laptop microphone and speakers, use a headset or USB phone instead. Since laptop microphone and speakers are close together, they will usually cause echo and feedback. (Most laptop computers tend to have mediocre speakers and microphones, so a headset or USB phone will greatly improve the sound quality, in addition to eliminating echo.)
Last update: 11:39 AM Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Note: Applian Technologies recording products are not intended for use in circumventing copy protection mechanisms or for making illegal copies of copyrighted content. Please respect the rights of the content owners when recording.
© Copyright Applian Technologies Inc. - All Rights Reserved