Freecorder does exactly as it sounds -- it is an easy-to-use FREE software program that lets you record sounds on your PC. The benefits:
- Records what you hear from your speakers.
- Saves recordings as MP3 files.
- Easy to use.
- You can also record from the microphone or line-in inputs on your PC.
- BONUS: Record Skype™ Phone Calls.
Freecorder is a great way to get started with capturing audio on your PC.
As a basic recorder, Freecorder is 100% free. Be sure to check out our full-featured solutions for recording Streaming Music, Radio and Video! Visit the products page for details.
"Great product. I am happy to recommend Freecorder to anyone who is interested in recording Internet telephone calls for purposes of PODCASTING interviews, etc. Thanks again for an exceptional product. - It works exactly like you say it does!"
- Ned Goudy, Glendora, CA.
Upgrade to the paid version of Freecorder for these extra features:
- Record at 128 Kbps CD Quality.
- Eliminate silence from your recordings.
- Record for more than 30 minutes.
- Record Skype or other VOIP calls for more than 2 minutes.
- Pause and Resume recordings.
- Automatically name recordings.
- Adds Title Tags to MP3 files.
- See no more ads
Got a Mac?
All Applian recording products are designed for the Microsoft Windows operating system. Install Parallels and Windows on your Mac if you'd like to run Windows software. All Applian recording products work in Windows on a Mac.
Read the User Guide or FAQ
We stand behind all of our software with a comprehensive User Guide and great customer service.
Did we mention we have great customer service? Visit the support area to contact us.