Download Podcasts and Record Radio Shows
(And a whole lot more.)
Replay A/V is a great way to capture Podcasts, and also record broadcast Radio Shows. And it's incredibly easy to use!
Replay A/V comes with an integrated Media Guide, which lists over 20,000 radio shows and Podcasts. Simply pick the Podcast or radio show from the guide, and it's automatically scheduled for recording at your convenience.
Replay A/V can do some handy tricks with Podcasts and radio shows, including:
- Convert recordings into iPod Audiobook format. When you stop listening, the iPod or iTunes sets a "bookmark" so you can return to the same place in the recorded show.
- Bittorrent Podcasts are supported.
- Comes with Replay Converter free, so you can convert your recordings to other audio and video formats.
Replay A/V is a Complete Audio and Video Recording System
Replay A/V can record more than just Podcasts. You can capture Web Video clips (like YouTube, Google Video, Myspace) , Internet TV Stations, Internet Radio Stations, Sirius™ and XM Radio™, iTunes ™ radio stations, Webcams, radios and other devices attached to your PC, and more. The built-in scheduler and Media Guide open up a world of new media waiting for you to enjoy.
Replay AV How-To Videos
|Watch short how-to videos that demonstrate some of Replay AV's features. Check them out!|
Replay A/V Solutions
Here are some cool things you can do with Replay A/V:
- Replay A/V Overview
- Capture YouTube™ videos.
- Capture Windows Media™ or Real Video™ clips.
- Record Internet Radio shows.
- Record and Send Internet Radio shows.
- Record iTunes™ radio stations.
- Record Shoutcast™ radio stations.
- Download Podcasts.
- Schedule and Record from Webcams.
- Convert Audio Books to MP3 files.
- Record from any audio device (radio, record player, cassette, etc.) attached to your PC.
- Record ANY audio you can hear on your PC.
Get quick answers from these links:
- Free Demo.
- User Guide.
- How-to's & Tutorials.
- Screenshot Tour.
- Download Replay A/V 8.
- Requirements and Specifications.
- Technical Support.
How to Order
FREE Bonus Software
When you purchase Replay A/V, you also get:
Replay Converter: A full fledged video and audio file converter. Convert video and audio files to 36 different formats. Just choose your files, pick the desired output format and go. Replay Converter is fast and easy to use.
Replay Player: This handy add-on makes listening to recorded radio shows on your PC a joy. Pause, skip over ads, fast forward and rewind, or speed up playback. Incredibly handy!
Got a Mac?
All Applian recording products are designed for the Microsoft Windows operating system. Install Parallels and Windows on your Mac if you'd like to run Windows software. All Applian recording products work in Windows on a Mac.
Read the User Guide or FAQ
We stand behind all of our software with a comprehensive User Guide and great customer service.
Did we mention we have great customer service? Visit the support area to contact us.