Sometimes you may need to "unregister" or deactivate an Applian product. The Clear Activation Code Utility lets you do just that.
Important: If you have multiple users logging in on your PC, you will need to log in as the same user that originally registered the software.
- If you have installed the Replay Capture Suite since February 1, 2014 then you already have the Clear Registration Code Utility. You'll find it in Start > All Programs > Applian Technologies. If it's not already on your system you can click here to download it.
- When you run the Clear Registration Code Utility, a window like the
one below appears:
- Select Open or Run to launch the Clear Activation Code Utility. The following window will appear:
- Select the program for which you'd like to clear the Activation Code. (For example, the Replay Music product and code are highlighted).
- Click the Clear Code button. The following window will appear:
- Click “Yes”. The following window will appear:
- The program you selected will be unregistered, and placed back into demo mode.
- Upon opening the program next, a registration window will appear. Copy and paste the specific registration code for the program and submit. This will activate the program.
If you have any further registration issues, please contact Customer Service.