Looking for an easy way to play FLV (Flash Video) files downloaded from YouTube and other video sites? Get the free Applian FLV Player. It's easy to use, and you can view videos at 1x, 2x or even full screen. Download this fully functional software for FREE now!
Free Bonus: The Applian FLV Player includes an option to install Freecorder Toolbar, a free audio recorder that works right within your browser. This lets you make MP3's from anything you can hear on your PC, including sound tracks from videos, music, and more.
- Play FLV files on any Windows PC.
- Double-click files in File Explorer to play them automatically.
- Zoom 50% - 100% - 200% and full screen.
- Double click video view-port to toggle full screen.
- Drag-and-drop multiple files.
- Play URL's, Streams and Local Files.
- Remember position on screen at next launch.
- Remember audio settings at next launch
- Optional video smoothing for fast CPU's.
- Small download. Just 2.12 Mb.
- No viruses, spyware or adware.
- 100% FREE. Download now!
Convert FLV Files with Replay Converter
Need to convert FLV files to other formats to edit or play on your iPod or other portable device? Check out Replay Converter!
Capture More FLV's with Replay Media Catcher
Many cool videos cannot be captured with anything except Replay Media Catcher. If you're having trouble snagging a video, give Replay Media Catcher a try!
Got a Mac?
All Applian recording products are designed for the Microsoft Windows operating system. Install Parallels and Windows on your Mac if you'd like to run Windows software. All Applian recording products work in Windows on a Mac.
Did we mention we have great customer service? Visit the support area to contact us.