Our Mission Statement
Applian Technologies (pronounced uh-ply-uhn) develops and provides world-class affordable streaming media recording software for the Windows and Mac user. As a strong proponent of Fair Use rights, we focus on offering solutions that provide the freedom to record streaming media for personal use. We are a customer-oriented company and strive to provide excellence in service and support.
Applian Technologies is a privately held company based in Marco Island, FL.
950 N Collier Blvd
Marco Island, FL 34145
- General Non-Technical Inquiries and Customer Service
- Product Technical Support
- FAX: 415-373-0558 (USA)
We occasionally comment on news and current events regarding DRM, your recording rights, and the Media Industry on our Applian Technologies Blog. Feel free to subscribe or browse.
Customer Service Testimonials
You guys have shown me that there are still companies out there that care about their customers and are willing to go the extra step to help... Again I just want to say thank you. Applian has a customer for life.
Scott S. Verona, Wisconsin
I continue to be impressed by the high quality of customer support demonstrated by Applian. I wish every software producer had the same ethic.
Jerry Maddock, New York
I have to tell you, I've usedwWeb-based tech support from lots of companies -- Microsoft, Gateway, Creative, etc. -- and Applian is the best I've ever encountered: efficient, well-designed web interface, *fast* response, friendly, competent people... Keep up the great work! I now plan to buy your Replay Music product, and maybe some other products as well. It really is a pleasure to run across a company that does things as well as Applian.
I want to thank you so very much your support team gave me. I am a 80 year old legally blind man who enjoys his computer so much. I hope I did not take up too much time but my Replay Converter could not be working better. Thank You for having a great product.
I just wanted to give your team kudos on staying on top of updating your products. Whenever something breaks, a few days later you folks already have a fix available for download. Great job, keep up the good work!
I do not know what size your company is, but all that I know is that you offer one hell of a service! Your speed of response has got to be the best that I get anywhere! Congratulations! I am astounded! Not only that - your technical explanations are always brilliant with no gobblety gook! Where DO you get service like this today?
I want to tell you that dealing with your company has been an absolute delight. In this day and age to find the level of personal service, especially in the electronic world, practiced by your company is refreshing. From my first steps with Replay Media Catcher when your tech dept led me through the use of it. Thank you and all those who work with you for the high level of professionalism you demonstrate and for the customer Service - with a capital S.
Open Source Acknowledgments
Applian commends and thanks all contributors to the following open source products that are distributed with our products.
- DVDAuthor is licensed under the General Public License (GPL).
- HandBrake is licensed under the General Public License (GPL).
- MediaInfo is licensed under the MediaInfo(Lib) License.
- LAME is licensed under the General Public License (GPL).
- FLAC is icensed under the FLAC License.
- OGG is licenced under the BSD License.
- Vorbis is licenced under the BSD License.
- NAudio is licensed under the Microsoft Public License (Ms-PL).
- Log4Net is licensed under the Apache Software License.
- FFMPEG is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
- System.Data.SQLite is in the Public Domain and does not have any licensing restrictions.
- TagLib# is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
- Live555 LiveMedia is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
- AForge is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL).
- Aria2 is licensed under the General Public License (GPL).
- FLV Player is built on VideoLan VLC and is licensed under the GNU Public License. The source code for FLV Player can downloaded here.
Where the above license grants you access to the source code for the open source product distributed with your Applian product and you wish to obtain a copy please contact Technical Support. Please note that unless the source code is linked above we have not made modifications to the open source products.